All Student Medical Requirements
Please remember to turn in the required medical forms for your student as soon as possible. Remote Learners must still have these requirements completed!
These requirements are due no later than October 15.
The Illinois School Code states in 105 ILCS 5/27.8.1, "If a child does not comply by October 15 with the requirements of this subsection, then the local school authority shall exclude that child from school until such time as the child presents proof of having had the health examination as required and presents proof of having received those required immunizations which are medically possible to receive immediately."
If these requirements have been done, please have them faxed to the school at 895-3957
- Preschool - physical/ lead/ shots due Oct. 15
- Kindergarten - physical/ shots/ vision due Oct. 15
- 6th grade- physical/ shots/ due Oct. 15
- 9th grade - physical due Oct 15
- 12th grade - Meningitis shot due Oct 15
Mrs. Lankow BSN, RN